Ever wonder what you'd do if you got stranded in bad weather out hiking or on a road trip? Now you can be ready for life's unexpected events with the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag.
This survival bivy sack is engineered for survival featuring a compact, lightweight design and highly durable materials. Remove it from the sack and unfold it to use as an improvised survival shelter or sleeping bag. Our survival bivvy sack is the only one with our patent pending Para-SynchTM Technology paracord drawstring utility rope and a 120-decibel emergency whistle.
• 1-person bivy sack functions as a emergency blanket, survival sleeping bag, or survival shelter
• Includes patent pending Para-SynchTM Technology paracord drawstring & 120-decibel survival whistle
• Extra-thick 26um polyethylene material
• Durable, tear-resistant and weather-resistant
• Reflective interior reflects up to 90% of your body heat
• Seam-sealed edges keep wind, rain, and snow out
• Bright orange color maximizes your visibility to rescuers
• Reusable thermal bivy sack folds up into waterproof stuff sack
• All items are 100% reusable
• Lightweight - just 4.1 ounces
Whether pounding rain, howling wind, or relentless snow, harsh weather is no match for the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag. It's designed to provide protection against the elements keeping you warm and dry.
Toss a survival bivy bag in your car's trunk or glovebox or keep a couple at home or the office to be ready for the unexpected. Your emergency bivy sack is also ideal for a winter survival kit, emergency kit, or bug out bag supplies. When you're done with it, simply fold it up and tuck it back into your stuff sack for next time.
No more worries about being stranded outdoors. With the Go Time Gear Life Bivy emergency sleeping bag, you're always prepared.